The Good Food Box is the next best thing to having a fruit & vegetable stand right on your corner!
This produce is as ripe and juicy as you would find at your local grocery store. It sells for a not-for-profit price, often saving you as much as 1/3 to 1/2 of your usual produce bill!
Getting a Good Food Box is Simple:
- Each neighbourhood drop-off site (depot) has a volunteer coordinator who collects advance cash payment for the box.
- Call 306-347-3224 to find your closest depot or check out the list below
- The produce is brought to our warehouse where a team of dedicated volunteers help carefully sort and pack each box.
- Our drivers then deliver the boxes to depots throughout the city - within hours of our having received the produce!
- Then just head over to your depot, fill your bags and take your delicious produce home. Two weeks later, we do it all again!
Check out the Good Food Box Brochure for information on food boxes, prices, add-ons, and REACH information!
Good Food Box depots:
(Click here to see a map of all of the public Good Food Box depots.)
Al Ritchie Family Wellness- 2250 Lindsay St, contact Wendy at 306-525-4989
Circle Project-1102 8th Ave, 2nd floor, contact Devenie at 306-347-7515
Eastview Community Centre, 615 6th Ave., contact Katelyn at 306-525-4757
McDermid School, 139 Toronto St, contact Tracy or Kari at 306-791-8502
Nagel Crescent Daycare-92 Nagel Crescent, contact Charmaine at 306-527-9081
RamJet-525 7th Ave, contact Kendell at 306-789-6199
Seniors Centre-2134 Winnipeg St, contact Ann at 306-525-2154
St. Catherine Community School-150 Brotherton Ave, contact Pam at 306-791-6805
St. Martins Parish-4720 Castle Rd, contact Leona or Yvonne at 306-586-5655
University or Regina Students' Union-221 Riddell Centre, call 306-586-8811 x208
REACH-1308 Winnipeg St, call 306-347-3224
Early Learning Centre-2115 Athol St, contact Candace at 306-757-3744
Four Directions-3510 5th Ave, contact front desk at 306-766-7540
Gathering Place/RTSIS-4001 3rd Ave. N, contact Susan at 306-522-7494
Meadow Primary Health Care Centre-4006 Dewdney Ave, contact front desk at 306-766-6399
Ruth M. Buck-6330 7th Ave. N, contact Michelle at (306)791-8556
SSILC-2220 Albert St, contact Jeannette at 306-757-7452 x221
St. Francis School-45 Mikkleson Dr, contact Joel at 306-791-7335
St. Jerome School-770 Rink Ave, contact Alison at 306-536-2372
Thom Collegiate-265 Argyle St. N, contact Lee at 306-523-3600